Dental technician Knut Miller developed library teeth for the Ceramill Mind software, which are specially tailored to the requirements of CAD design, based on his best seller the tooth shape atlas "individualis naturae dentis". "Ceramill Mindforms 2.0 by Knut Miller" including cut-back tooth moulds form a valuable basis for designing both reduced and fully anatomical restorations according to the highest functional and aesthetic aspects. The characteristic, natural surface morphology and topography as well as fine detail definition of the library teeth significantly facilitate and accelerate the design of occlusal surfaces and fissures.
Help find the ideal software for my lab
- Fabricate highly aesthetic restorations reliably and easily – does not require any special prior knowledge of anatomy
- High savings in time and costs thanks to reproducible aesthetics without time-consuming freeform processes
- Special milling strategies reduce manual reworking to a minimum
- Different cut-back molds enable functional parameters to be taken into consideration – ensuring maximum reliability and aesthetics
- Highly natural tooth molds thanks to finest detail definition and structures