The Ceramill® Mind design software, developed by Amann Girrbach in close collaboration with dental technicians, meets all requirements. Perfectly coordinated to the Ceramill® Map scanner, Ceramill® Mind has been seamlessly integrated into the system architecture of the Ceramill® system and is characterized by easy handling, process reliability, and precision. The user guidance of the CAD program, orientated to the standard laboratory workflow, greatly simplifies the framework fabrication process and covers an extensive range of indications from crown and bridge to complex implant restorations or full-denture prosthetics. Features and areas of application are progressively refined, allowing the Ceramill® Mind to be upgraded by a large number of software modules.
Help find the ideal software for my lab
- Automatic user guidance for maximum process safety and easy operation
- Considerable time savings through intuitive workflow following dental logic
- Perfect matching of scanning and CAM processes guarantees uninterrupted work
- Future-safe due to the continuous expansion of upgrade modules
- Reads and sends STL-files to provide a high level of flexibility