The Ceramill® M-Splint was specially developed for the fabrication of customized therapeutic splints, which can be fabricated accurately fitting with interference-free functionality with the aid of the Ceramill® Artex articulator. Once the design is complete, the splints can be fabricated from Ceramill® Splintec PMMA blanks using Ceramill® 5X milling machines.
As a Class 2a medical device, Ceramill® Splintec is suitable for long-term use.
Help find the ideal software for my lab
- High saving in time and process reliability due to digitally predictable, reproducible results and controllable design parameters
- Industrially prefabricate material with a high surface quality reduces discoloration and plaque accumulation to a minimum
- Individually adjustable design parameters reduce manual finishing work
- Precise occlusal contacts ensure functional splint design
- Maximum convenience: Time-consuming manual fabrication is no longer required – this prevents the associated harmful vapors