Ceramill M-Gin guides reliably and efficiently through the design process to produce an accurately fitting Ceramill REAX (Reliable-All-On-X) implant bridge. An ideal design basis is created in combination with helpful Ceramill Mind base functions and the cut-back tooth library. Ceramill Motion 2 (5X) / Ceramill Mikro (5X) milling strategies, specially developed for complex geometries of implant-supported bridges or cut-back structures, enable highly precise milling results with finest detail definition.
Help find the ideal software for my lab
- Easy step-by-step workflow due to automatic user guidance through the design process
- Does not require special knowledge beforehand
- Cut-back tooth library enables highly aesthetic results at the click of a mouse
- Special milling strategies reduce the little amount of reworking to a minimum
- Coordinated processes and materials create a high degree of reliability and efficiency