Ceramill® D-Flow is an upgrade module for the Ceramill® Mind software and was specially developed for designing customized, precise full dentures. It is used after model fabrication and articulating using the manual procedure and replaces all working stages up to the wax try-in with a seamless digital workflow. The user is automatically guided step-by-step through the working procedure and benefits from a high degree of convenience, efficiency and process reliability.
Help find the ideal software for my lab
- Digital model analysis and the integrated setting up concepts of tooth manufacturers ensure perfect occlusion and function
- Best-fit recommendation of the set of teeth with automatic set-up
- Quick, easy customization and positioning of the anterior teeth
- Perform mandibular excursions in the virtual articulator for setting the required posterior tooth guidance
- Basal adaptation of the denture teeth at the press of a button - time-consuming, manual reworking is no longer required