Ceramill® Argotherm 2 incl. Argovent
The CoCr sintering furnace Ceramill® Argotherm 2 is an integral part of a system with optimally coordinated components for processing the sinter metal Ceramill® Sintron. Only the perfect adaptation of sinter metal, processing in the CAD/CAM system and completion in the sintering furnace ensure consistently high material quality – especially if it involves the mechanical properties and (micro-) structure of the finished restoration. Easy to operate at the press of a button, the Ceramill® Argotherm 2 controls the sintering program of the milled CoCr units.
The "core" of the system, the removable Ceramill® Argovent sinter chamber, ensures minimal consumption of argon gas and homogeneous, distortion-free sintering of the restorations.
Fitted with a touchscreen and a structured display for the optical control of the sintering process, the Argotherm 2 offers greater convenience in terms of operation and handling. The compact furnace with minimum space requirements is used as a table-top model and cools down actively after sintering.
Help find the ideal sintering oven for my lab
- Sintering program developed specifically for Ceramill® Sintron
- A validated system guarantees consistently high quality of the results
- Active cooling after the sintering process
- Minimal consumption of protective gas
- Sintering at the push of a button – extremely easy operation with touch screen technology
- USB interface for program updates and log files for monitoring firing
- Dimensions D/W/H: 468 x 461 x 480 mm
- Weight: 30 kg
- Electrical connected value: V/Hz 220-240/50-60
- Power Output: 3,5 kW
- Fuse (time-delayed): A 15
- Degree protection – IP20
- Thermal protection class according to DIN EN 60519-2: Class 0