cara Scan 4.0
cara Scan 4.0 is the latest addition to Kulzer's digital solutions portfolio. With our products and services, we provide you with tailor-made solutions for every step of the digital process. cara Scan 4.0 is an easy-to-use, high-performance dual-axis scanner. With its slim and efficient design, it easily integrates into virtually any laboratory setting. The highly precise table-top unit measures with an accuracy of 15 microns in a fully automatic scanning procedure.
Kulzer offers the industry's only comprehensive digital workflow for denture production. Highly efficient and easy to use, this "one-stop-shop" solution will meet all of your denture production needs.
Help find the ideal scanner for my lab
- Compact Class: cara Scan 4.0 fits onto any countertop thanks to its small size. Everything you need is inside this slim design.
- Easy to Use: The intelligent design and intuitive display facilitate your daily work.
- Plug & Play: The PC is already integrated, and software is installed.
- Convenient: The well-balanced workflow provides working data for CAM-based in-house manufacturing.
- Proprietary Workflow: You benefit by choosing a comprehensive digital workflow powered by equipment, software, and materials from one provider.
- Efficient: Collect data and coordinate workflows, scan models with high precision, and send the scan data to your CAD program for design.
- Great Value: An economical price combined with high performance gives you an excellent relationship between costs and benefits.
- Blue LED Structured Light Technology: The scanner uses the latest light technology for obtaining high-precision scans.
- Completely Open System: cara Scan 4.0 allows you to export open STL files.
- 3D Scanning Technique: Structured Light
- Camera Resolution: 1.3 megapixel USB 3.0
- Light Source: LED, 100 ANSI-Lumen Blue Light
- Rotary Stage: 2 Axis Movement (Rotation, Tilting)
- 3D Scanning Area (WxDxH): 90x80x55mm
- Precision: 0.015mm
- Output Data Format: STL, ASC, PLY, OBJ
- Size (WxHxD): 250x450x450mm
- Weight: 20kg
- Mains Connection: 100-240V (AC)
- Rated Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Rate Power: 110VA
- Fuse Type: 2 X T 5A 250V
- Required Table Area (WxD): 550x550mm
- Package Size (WxHxD): 400x600x670mm
- Package Weight: 25kg