The Form 3BL from FormLabs is the new standard for high vlume dental 3D printing. It is a large format dental 3D printer that raises the bar for dependable high-production dental 3D printing, designed to work day and night with minimal intervention.
This printer is a great option for orthodontic models and surgical guides. Through its online dashboard, you and your team can plan and manage your print queue and printers. It has a robust 3D printing ecosystem that works full time. Its intuitive nest software and automated post-processing options make custom manufacturing easy.
Help find the ideal 3d printer for my lab
- Cloud Monitoring
- Automatic Resin Dispensing
- Status Alerts
- In-House Repairs
- Intuitive Nesting Software
- Automated Post-Processing
- Technology – Low Force Stereolithography (LFS)™
- XY Resolution – 25 Microns
- Laser Spot Size – 85 Microns
- Laser Power – Two 250 mW Lasers
- Build Volume (W x D x H) – 33.5 x 20 x 30 cm; 13.2 x 7.9 x 11.8 in
- Layer Thickness – 25 – 300 microns; .001 - .012 in
- Biocompatible Materials - Yes