Meet the Einstein 3D printer series. Meticulously designed for dental professionals, Einstein delivers the key features in 3D printing: Accuracy, Speed and Versatility.
Proprietary NanoFit 385 technology ensures that every application features stunning clarity, perfect fit and an impressively natural looking finish.
Equipped with HyperPrint, harnessing the power of heat and a closed-loop process, fabricate a variety of dental applications with ease and up to 50% faster speed than its predecessor.
Versatility in materials, from dentures to models and everything in between, designed to maximize productivity for your lab or office.
Help find the ideal 3d printer for my lab
- Technology - Continuous Digital Light Manufacturing (cDLM)
- Wavelength -385nm
- Chip - 2K
- Build Envelope - 7.09" x 3.98" x 6"
- XY Native Resolution - 95µm
- Enhanced XY Resolution (Pixel Tuning) - 63µm
- Dynamic Layer Thickness (Z Resolution) - 25-50-75-100-150µm
- Separation Forces - None due to cDLM technology
- Electrical Requirements - 100–250V AC, 5A, 50Hz/60Hz
- Footprint - 16" x 16" x 30.5"
- Weight - 80lbs
- NanoFit 385